Samsung Galaxy Note9 Factory Unlocked Phone with 6.4" Screen and 128GB (U.S. Warranty), Lavender Purple
$684.00 in stock
25 used from $ 453.25
- Double your trade-in value, up to $600, when you upgrade to a Galaxy Note9, S9 or S9+
- Offer purchase dates: 10/5-11/3
- Receive a digital gift card within 3 weeks of your completed trade-in evaluation
- The largest battery in a Note, ever. When you have a long-lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night.
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone.
Polish: Nie masz konto na Amazon? ale Chcesz Produkt na Jutro lub chcesz wysłać do Polski – Skontaktuj się z nami – Kliknij Tutaj
Galaxy Note 9 Review – The Galaxy Note line has established a reputation for being the bleeding-edge phone in Samsung’s lineup. It was the first to offer a big screen — before phablets became in vogue. It was the first with multiwindow software for running two apps side by side. And it was the first to do a curved edge screen.
The new Galaxy Note 9 (starting at $999) packs some firsts of its own, including an S Pen that doubles as a remote control. But after spending some a few days with Samsung’s new flagship, most of the key highlights this time around feel more like refinements of a great phablet than bold steps forward.
Nie masz konto na Amazon ale Chcesz Produkt na Jutro lub chcesz wyslac do Polski – Skontaktuj sie z nami – Kliknij Tutaj
Get the Note 9 if you want a big-screen phone with a pen and strong cameras. But you may want to wait for the Pixel 3 and next iPhones before you buy.
- Gorgeous 6.4-inch display
- S Pen gets new powers via Bluetooth
- AI camera improves photos
- Lots of onboard storage
- DeX mode works without dock
- Bixby still needs work