We have Access and exposure to near one million Polish-Americans in Chicago and the surrounding areas
Our Offer Include:
- Polish Radio Stations
- Polish TV stations
- Polish Newspapers
- Polish News Portals and Services
And social media like: Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest…
Your initial investment will produce a commercial with our talented copy writer and on-air voice talents. After the demographic testing is complete, pricing for an ongoing campaign is established.
YOU SET THE BUDGET – We make it work!
Chicago: Polish-American Highlights
- 500,000+ people speak Polish for day-to-day communication.
- Over 150 grocery stores service the Polish language customer
- Nearly 500 Polish speaking health-service providers
- 50 Polish Saturday schools with almost 20,000 students
- 45 public grade/high schools with Polish bilingual programs
- 43 private Polish language pre-schools/kindergartens
- Over 60 non-for-profit organizations (foundations, clubs, associations etc.)
- 50+ churches with Polish language masses
Population of Polish Americans in Illinois
Chicago Metro Market boasts one of the largest Polish populations outside of Poland. 900,000 people in the Chicagoland market are of Polish ancestry